Systems Technician - Wenatchee, WA
The systems technician is responsible for the supervision and installation of structured cabling projects, and all other project implementation that the operations sector of the company requires.
- Ensure that projects are completed on-time and under budget.
- Manage technical workforce to ensure project completion.
- Be an effective customer interface during the life-cycle of projects being supervised.
- Understand industry specific code requirements (proper installation techniques and permit submittals).
- Work as a member of the installation team to complete projects.
- Maintain IBEW union membership.
- Abide by the installation standards that Interwest requires of its employees.
- Be willing to work overtime when necessary.
- Be willing to travel when necessary.
- Become knowledgeable about the products sold by Interwest.
- Have a team based attitude and be willing to keep team and company interests equal to personal interests.
- Treat all customers and employees with respect.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Learn the NEC telephony product lines deemed necessary by management.
- Help to grow the business by promoting the company’s products and services whenever possible.
- Full-Time commitment
- Professional dress standards and appearance.
- 06 or greater limited energy electrical license required.
Cover letter and resume are required to apply. Minimum requirements will be used for initial screening of resumes. firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are continually looking for quality people to join our growing team of communications professionals. We offer aggressive salary and benefits packages, and always welcome career inquiries and applications for any position.